This course is designed to give the student the knowledge and understanding they need to function as a project team member or to take on small projects on their own. We start with defining what a project is and how to decide when a work effort should be treated as a project.
We utilize the Project Management Institute's (PMI), 5 Process Groups as a framework for the course, a four-step model to bring projects in on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations.
1. Initiate (Getting started)
2. Plan (Getting everything ready)
3. Executing (Doing the work)
4. Monitor & Control (Managing the project, monitoring and taking action)
5. Close (Verifying results and capturing Lessons Learned)
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware or exam. Please refer to your Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course is subject to a minimum enrollment. If the minimum is not met this class may run as a LDL / Virtual class.Required: Students to have their own cloud account to use in class.