This course is designed to give the student the knowledge and understanding that they need to function as a project team member or to take on small projects on their own. We start with defining what a project is and how to decide when a work effort should be treated as a project.
We utilize the Project Management Institute's (PMI), 5 Process Groups as a framework for the course, a four-step model to bring projects in on time, within budget, and meet customer expectations.
1. Initiate (Getting started)
2. Plan (Getting everything ready)
3. Executing (Doing the work)
4. Monitor & Control (Managing the project, monitoring and taking action)
5. Close (Verifying results and capturing Lessons Learned)
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware or lunch, required in your registration. Please refer to your Enrollment Sales Order or Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-775-0244).