In this 2 Day Class students will learn the heart of the COBIT framework updates COBIT principles while laying out the structure of the overall framework including:
· New concepts are introduced and terminology is explained—the COBIT Core Model and its 40 governance and management objectives provide the platform for establishing your governance program
· The performance management system is updated and allows the flexibility to use maturity measurements as well as capability measurements
· Introductions to design factors and focus areas offer additional practical guidance on flexible adoption of COBIT 2019, whether for specific projects or full implementation
From its foundation in the IT audit community, COBIT has developed into a broader and more comprehensive information and technology (I&T) governance and management framework and continues to establish itself as a generally accepted framework for I&T governance.
Although there is no mandatory requirement, ideally candidates should have at least two year’s professional experience working in an IT Services environment.
The COBIT 2019 Foundation course would suit candidates working in the following IT professions or areas:
· IT Auditors, · IT Managers, · IT Quality professionals, · IT Leadership, · IT Developers,
· Process practitioners, · Managers in IT service providing firms
The above list is a suggestion only; individuals may wish to attend based on their own career aspirations, personal goals or objectives. Delegates may take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as they require, and to suit their needs.
There is no prerequisite to attending this foundation course, although it is recommended that candidates should have a good understanding of enterprise governance concepts and IT organisational management.
*Course cost listed does not include the cost of courseware. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-775-0244 for additional pricing information, or if you have any questions. Course is subject to minimum enrollment to run. This course may run as a live distance learning class if minimum enrollment is not met. Required: