This course will ensure delegates understand the value to the business of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. There is an in-depth review of the key concepts and activities needed to properly plan for the implementation, management and improvement of an Information Security Management System. The course also ensures a thorough understanding of associated activities, roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
· Best practice in Information Security Management and how to apply this within your organisation
· Scope and purpose of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard and how it can be implemented within an organisation
· Understand the key terms and definitions used in ISO/IEC 27001 to effectively roll out the principles
· Leverage the fundamental ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS to address the need to continually improve
· Recognise the purpose of internal audits and external certification audits, their operation and the associated terminology
lthough there is no mandatory requirement, ideally candidates should have at least two years’ professional experience working within IT Service or Security Management. The ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Foundation and Practitioner would suit candidates working in the following professions or areas:
· Both IT and business people will benefit from this course
· Those requiring a basic understanding of the Information Security
· IT professionals or others working within an organisation that is aligned or planning to be aligned with the ISO/IEC 27000 suite of standards
· Anyone involved in or contributing to an on-going service improvement programme
· The Information Security Foundation is open to all individuals who may have an interest in the subject
This course leads to Foundation certification in the initial stages of training. Assuming candidates pass their Foundation examination, there is no prerequisite to attending this course. To complete the latter stage of training and sit the Practitioner examination the Foundation certification is required. It is strongly recommended that candidates should have a good understanding of security management.
Course Cost doesn't include courseware cost $ 249. This cours is subject to a minimum enrollment to run. If the minimum enrollment is not met this couse may run as a virtual live instructor led course and/or run as a 4 day Bootcamp Style. For more information, please email: email@example.com or call 207-775-0244.