his course is designed to help you understand all aspects of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), the ETL tool of choice for SQL Server users. We will use a variety of lab exercises and small projects to ensure you gain familiarity with how the design and execution of environments work, and prepare you to build your own real world applications using this SQL Server application. Students will learn real world uses for SSIS.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
How to create an SSIS package to load to a database
How to make dynamic packages that work and self-heal in the event of a failure
How to use SSIS in your environment
This course is intended for database professionals who need to create and support a data warehousing solution. Primary responsibilities include:
- Implementing a data warehouse
- Developing SSIS packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
At least 2 years' experience working with relational databases, including:
- Designing a noramalized database
- Creating tables and relationships
- Querying with Transact-SQL
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accouting
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware. Please refer to your Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course is subject to minimum enrollment. Courses maybe run as a LDL - Live Distance Learning if minimum enrolled not met.