This five-day, hands-on training course is designed to teach you the breadth of Microsoft virtual desktop technology, and the course will compare and contrast the various technologies with use cases and best practices. This course builds your skills in Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) Service Pack 2 (SP2), Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) as part of Windows Server 2012 R2. Throughout this course, you will learn how to manage, monitor, support, and troubleshoot various Windows-based desktop virtualization solutions.
This course is intended for the IT administrators, and implementers, of large and midsized organizations who want to understand and get hands on experience with the latest Microsoft desktop and application virtualization technologies and how to plan, implement, and manage virtual infrastructure solutions based on these technologies.
Before attending this course, students must have a system administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- Basic understanding of scripting and Windows PowerShell syntax.
- Desired: Basic understanding of Windows Server roles and services.
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware or lunch, required in your registration. Please refer to your Enrollment Sales Order or Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course subject to minimum enrollment.