The three-day, technical deep dive Veeam Certified Engineer training course, is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to deploy, configure, manage, and support a Veeam Availability Suite v9 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data, in an ever-changing technical and business
environment, bringing tangible benefit to business in the digital world.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMCE v9 exam.
- System Engineer/Administrator
- Backup/Virtualization Administrators
- Pre-Sales/Post-Sales/Solutions Architects/Consultants
- Generally speaking, and IT specialist eager to become an industry recognized expert on Veeam software solutions
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware, required in your registration. Please refer to your Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course is subject to a minimum enrollment to run. Course may run as a virtual instructor led or live on line class if the minimum enrollment is not met.
Students should be experienced professionals with a solid understanding of servers, storage, networks and virtualization
Objectives:After completing this course attendees should be able to:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of Veeam Availability Suite and how to work with the components relevant to their environment
• Effectively manage data availability in onsite, offsite, cloud and hybrid environments
• Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) are met
• Deploy and configure Veeam Availability suite for their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively and performance of CPU, network and storage is maximized
• Provide visibility of the business data assets, produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks
• Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis