This MySQL for Developers training teaches developers how to plan, design and implement applications using MySQL. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you through realistic examples, interactive instruction and hands-on exercises using Java and PHP languages
- Use client programs and options.
- Access the database from program code.
- Build "NoSQL" applications.
- Write effective queries and stored routines.
- Inspect database metadata.
- Respond to database events with triggers.
- Handle errors and exceptions.
- Optimize SQL statements.
*Course Cost listed does not include the cost of courseware or lunch, required in your registration. Please refer to your Enrollment Sales Order or Invoice for the additional cost. If you have any questions, please contact us (email@example.com or 207-775-0244). Course subject to minimum enrollment. Courses maybe run as a LDL - Live Distance Learning if minimum enrolled not met.